Monday, 28 November 2011

what's in my mind ?

One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they'll never come after you We always ignore the ones who adore us , and adore those who ignore us It hurts to let go , but sometimes it hurts more to hold on Should I smile because you're my friend or cry because that's all we'll ever be ? Of all the lies I've heard, "I love you" was my favorite The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned Where there is love, there is pain Sometimes you don't realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you Pleasures of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime.

#I'mjusttellingwhathadcrossedmymindatthemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment